We coordinate the areas of Financial Planning and Asset Management into a single solution. We view the two as inseparable components of a successful financial life, and are committed to helping you simplify, strengthen and grow your wealth.
- Drafting and implementation of a comprehensive financial plan.
- Consultation regarding estate planning issues.
- Cash flow strategies.
- Philanthropic and multigenerational planning.
- Review and recommendations of personal and investment mortgages, debt refinancing, and loan alternatives.
- Insurance needs analysis for life, disability, and long term care protection; recommendations on types of policies, and appropriate coverage.
- Analysis of property and casualty coverage.
- Concentrated positions and related strategies.
- Analysis of current holdings; establishment of appropriate accounts and related asset transfers.
- Monitoring and management of investment vehicles selected for implementation.
- Active tax and cost efficient investment portfolio management.
- Consultation regarding employer benefits.
- Employee stock option analysis, valuations, and implementation of exercising strategy.
- Recommendations regarding investment options available in your employer sponsored retirement plan (e.g. 401k, 403B, 457, SIMPLE or SEP plan).
- As requested, provision of preliminary tax information (e.g., realized and unrealized gains, taxable interest and dividends) for tax planning.
- Consultation regarding insurance, tax, investment, estate, and retirement planning strategies with other professionals that serve our clients.